Post-Decree/Post-Divorce Disputes

Under appropriate circumstances, a party may seek a modification of custody/parenting time, child support, maintenance and other financial rights and obligations.

Changes in your or your former spouse/partner’s personal, family and/or financial circumstances may warrant a modification of your Judgment for Dissolution of Marriage and/or Parenting Agreement.  Enforcement actions may become necessary when a party fails to pay child support, fails to pay maintenance, fails to take an action required by the Settlement Agreement, and/or interferes with the other parent’s visitation.

The attorneys at Strategic Divorce are highly adept at handling enforcement and modification issues in post-decree disputes.

Post Decree Post Divorce Disputes

Request a Consultation

Check all that apply
Check all that apply